The “Curriculum Vitae” workshop is the only workshop which can teach you how to adapt your CV to the Brazilian job market.
• Write your CV in Brazilian Portuguese
• Know the specifications of the Brazilian CV and learn the specific terms of the Brazilian job market
• Build an efficient CV corresponding to your objectives
• Enhance job interview possibilities
The “CV” workshop is an exclusive Speak Portuguese Brazil creation.
• All our course materials are appropriated and authentic
• All classes are concluded by practical exercises with role plays in Portuguese
In group workshops:
This workshop takes place on Tuesdays from 9am to 11am*:
*Get in touch with us to know the next workshop dates.
9 – 11am
One to one workshops:
The time and date of this two hours workshop can be defined according to the teacher´s and the student´s availability (and room vacancies).
The “CV” workshop offers many benefits to its students:
• Personalized follow-up for each student
• Orientation and tips for expatriation to Brazil
• Courses in small groups in order to focus on the particular needs of every student
• Once you´re in the Speak Portuguese Brazil network, you´re in it forever!
• Invitations to the monthly “CCFB Entrepreneur Committee” conference
• Many discounts with our partners (restaurants, movies, museums …) – CLUBE DE BENEFICIOS
• Networking events with Brazilians and the foreign community in Brazil
Our courses are open to any student, expatriate or their households, coming from any horizon, without restrictions concerning their formation and their language level, willing to obtain the keys to enter the Brazilian job market.
Our professional workshops aim to qualify all kinds of expatriates searching a job in Brazil. The Brazilian job market has its own specifications, which is why a good preparation is mandatory to enter successfully in this market.
Our workshops will help you to prepare and will give you all the tools to conduct a successful job research.
Our workshops are led by Franco-Brazilian coaches, qualified and specialized for the Brazilian job market.
We provide quality teaching methods made of theory courses and practical exercises:
Your progress will be evaluated daily thanks to tests and simulations.
At the end of the program, you will receive a course certificate* specifying your level and class attendance. You will be evaluated on written tests, oral comprehension and class participation.
To obtain your certificate you must assist to at least 75% of class hours.
*this certificate does not provide a diploma recognized by the state. The CELPE-BRAS is the only Portuguese exam recognized in Brazil.